Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yummy Yummy in my Tummy ...

SCORE!!!  Another recipe that was a hit in the Moore household!!!

My inner Martha Stewart is taking a bow.

SIMPLE!!!

QUICK!!!

YUMMY!!!

I can mix it up and then throw it in the oven while I get the girls to dance-while washing Eythen's baseball uniform-picking up dog poop-tripping on a pair of flip flops-while texting my husband to bring me home a case bottle of wine.

Then POOF!!!

Dinner is served!!!
Quick Chicken Dinner

5 or 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1 pkg bacon

1 package of dried beef

2 cans cream of mushroom soup

16 oz Sour Cream

Spray pan with cooking spray ... and arrange dried beef on bottom of dish.

Cut chicken breasts lengthwise chuncks.

Wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of uncooked bacon.

In separate bowl ... mix together soups and sour cream.

Arrange wrapped chicken on top of dried beef ... then pour cream mixture on top.

Cover with foil and bake at 275 degrees for 3 1/2 hours.

Remove foil the last 20 min or so.

Serve with a plate of white rice.

Please click on the link below and vote for my blog.  And then immediately make a grocery list and make this for dinner tomorrow evening.

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment so I know you were here!!!